Sunday, June 19, 2011

Post-Concert Bliss

My fund-raising concert on Saturday, June 11th was a complete success! Over 70 friends and family members supported me in person that evening, and I had a blast singing for them. While I always have room for improvement, I felt more comfortable on stage than I ever have before. It's performances like that that remind me why I'm doing this - it's FUN!!! Not only did I have a crazy fun time singing for my friends and family, but I raised enough funds to pay for my Austria training!!! Mission accomplished.

I am so deeply touched by how much support I've received, especially over the last few months, from so many people. People are coming out of the woodwork to help me along my journey to achieving my dream of being an opera singer. It's almost overwhelming how generous people have been, and continue to be, in their various forms of support. What gifts I have received... I am incredibly blessed. My parents have truly been the most giving, and I will always be grateful to them for believing in me and doing everything in their power to help me. When I'm singing in Austria, I will certainly remember how many people believe in me and will do my best to make the most of the experience.

Thank you...
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment