Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What to do when I get home

Top 10 Things I will be doing once I get home, in no particular order:
1) Getting a deluxe pedicure. All of that walking has wrecked my feet!
2) Eating a burrito. I miss my Mexican food!
3) Sleeping in my own bed - probably for days.
4) Eating sushi. What I would give for unagi right now...
5) Driving my car! Ah, the small luxuries.
6) Working overtime to pay for the cool things I saw and did while over here.
7) Working out at the gym to lose that gelato weight. All worth it - but it needs to come off.
8) Creating a book with all of the photos from my trip.
9) Seeing a movie in the theater.
10) Planning my next concert! I'd love to have a concert to show my friends and family how I've grown over the summer, as well as talk in depth about my experiences in Austria.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo we should go for sushi!! Can't wait for your next concert :).

    ReplyDelete